Liftgate does its level best to handle loads
Nov 1, 2002 12:00 PM
The LRST (Level Ride Stowaway), Thieman Tailgates' new liftgate, is designed for handling loads of up to 4,000 pounds. With an 80" × 60" adjustable aluminum platform, this liftgate offers a self-leveling action to provide a stable, “level with truck” surface for various loading conditions.
Thieman has incorporated self-lubricating Teflon bearings with stress-proof pins at all LRST pivot points. Cylinder rods are retracted during transit to protect them from road debris. The LRST also includes a standard plastic pump enclosure for protection from the weather.
Other standard features and benefits include:
- Dual lift cylinders for maximum stability
- Adjustable cylinder shafts for adjusting platform height
- Adjustment bolts for adjusting platform angle
- Power up and power down for cold-weather operation
- Dual travel latches to secure the lift during road travel
- Snubber kit for reduced movement while in travel position
- Sealed toggle switch control for weatherproof operation
For more information, contact Thieman, 600 E Wayne St, Celina OH 45822.
© 2013 Penton Media Inc.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus