Kenworth Dealer Council chosen for 2003
May 1, 2003 12:00 PM
Kenworth Truck Co has named its Kenworth Dealer Council members for 2003. The council consists of executives from Kenworth dealerships in the United States and Canada. Its goal is to promote communication between Kenworth and its dealer network. Dealer Council members are:
- Chairman — Kyle Treadway, Kenworth Sales Co, Salt Lake City UT
- Vice-chairman — Jim Hartman, Truck Enterprises, Harrisonburg VA
- John Sahling, Sahling Kenworth, Kearney NE
- Jim Beiderwieden, Inland Kenworth, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Harry Mamizuka, Bay Area Kenworth, Oakland CA
- Ron Whiteford II, Lower Great Lakes Kenworth, South Bend IN
Bob Sutton, Kenworth of Central Florida in Orlando FL, serves as the Kenworth ATD line representative.
© 2013 Penton Media Inc.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus