IFDA honors Kroger unit's worker safety
Dec 1, 2008 12:00 PM
Kroger Manufacturing, a division of The Kroger Company, has been recognized by the International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA) for outstanding worker safety performance. The division recently received six Worker Safety Awards from IDFA. The Kroger-owned dairy plants were among a select group of facilities honored for having the best safety records among dairy processors based on 2007 Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) data.
Kroger facilities recognized are:
- Centennial Farms Dairy, Atlanta GA
- Michigan Dairy, Livonia MI
- Pace Dairy of Indiana, Crawfordsville IN
- Riverside Creamery, Riverside CA
- Vandervoort Dairy, Fort Worth TX
- Westover Dairy, Lynchburg VA
During the past 10 years, Kroger Manufacturing has reduced accidents at its 41 U.S. facilities by 80 percent.
© 2013 Penton Media Inc.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus