Alanco's StarTrak boldly goes forward
Mar 1, 2008 12:00 PM
Alanco Technologies Inc.'s StarTrak Systems subsidiary, provider of wireless GPS tracking, monitoring, and two-way control systems for refrigerated transportation, has added 16 new refrigerated trailer fleet customers in December/January, collectively operating about 1,500 refrigerated trailers.
Including immediate order releases, new equipment purchases by these new accounts are scheduled to total about $1 million over the next several months, and will generate additional subscription data services revenue of approximately $300,000 annually.
Among StarTrak's new trailer fleet customer are:
- Roehl Transport Inc., Marshfield WI
- Florida Beauty Flora Inc., Miami FL
- Purdy Brothers Trucking Company, Loudon TN
- M C Van Kampen Trucking Inc., Wyoming MI
- Paul L. Floody Inc., Homestead FL
- Heartland Transport Inc., Esterville IA
- International Transportation Inc., Miami FL
- Kamble Companies Transportation Services Inc., Phoenix AZ
- Lara's Trucking, Modesto CA
- Meddler Trucking, Hudsonville MI
- Pegasus Transportation, Louisville KY
- Boaty's Produce Inc., Jackson GA
- Dee King, Amarillo TX
- Solutions 1 Transport Inc., Orlando FL
© 2013 Penton Media Inc.