Amtel offers GPS-based systems
Apr 1, 2004 12:00 PM
With a line of TIM GPS-based fleet management systems, asset tracking/monitoring, and visitor screening systems, Amtel can provide:
Trucking terminal security — Only an estimated 30% of existing truck terminals have security fencing and controlled automated gates. This leaves 70% that could be vulnerable. Amtel manufactures barrier gates and RFID systems for controlling them.
GPS-based systems — The Amtel TIM GPS-based fleet management system tracks and monitors the movement of trucks and trailers on- or off-road. Amtel is prepared to furnish TIM for as little as $700 per truck.
For more information, visit www.amtel-security.com/.
© 2013 Penton Media Inc.