PrePass adds 11 new sites; total now 215
Jun 1, 2003 12:00 PM
PrePass has opened 11 new sites recently, bringing its total operational sites to 215 in 24 states. New sites include:
- Mayview MO east and westbound on Interstate 70 near Blue Springs MO
- St. Clair MO westbound on I-44 near Union MO
- Foristell MO east and westbound on I-70
- Harrisonville MO southbound on US 71
- Kearney MO northbound on I-35
- Platte City MO northbound I-29
- St Clair MO eastbound 1-44
- Menominee WI westbound on I-94 near Eau Claire WI
- Calexico CA northbound on SR-111
PrePass technology enables qualified motor carriers to comply electronically with state safety and credential requirements at highway speeds. Participation is voluntary, and carrier eligibility is subject to state safety qualification standards. Carriers pay a nominal fee for each successful bypass.
ACS, a provider of business process and information technology outsourcing systems, is the system integrator and operator of the PrePass system.
© 2013 Penton Media Inc.