Hotsy's Model 895SS pressure washer boasts 8.2-horsepower electric motor
May 11, 2009 9:05 AM
Hotsy has announced the latest addition to its hot water pressure washer line: Model 895SS.
The 895SS is a portable hot water pressure washer that is compact, yet big on cleaning power. With 3.5 gpm at 3,000 psi, the washer is ideal for industries such as construction, agriculture, waste management, and manufacturing. The 895SS has an 8.2-horsepower Baldor electric motor, available in 230-volt, single-phase.
The Hotsy upright coil is oil-fired, delivers high efficiency, and maintains constant temperature.
The stainless steel coil skin provides durability to withstand overspray from washing. Other features include:
- Pneumatic tires with inner tubes, making it easy to maneuver over pavement or rough terrain.
- Pressure relief valve protects the pressure washer and user from thermal expansion.
- Hotsy belt-drive pump featuring NESTechnology with U-Seals for three times longer pump life. The Hotsy pump includes a seven-year warranty on the oil end of the pump and a lifetime warranty on the brass manifold.
- Ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI breaker) provides additional protection against shock hazard.
- Control panel includes adjustable temperature control plus heavy-duty heater and pump motor switches.
- Variable upstream detergent injection ensures high-pressure sudsing.
- ETL-certified to UL-1776 safety standards.
Access the Hotsy website for further details.
© 2013 Penton Media Inc.